WIN is focused on helping the small and mid-sized traded sector companies grow and be profitable.
We will work with other groups to help the business ecosystem. These groups include Willamette Angel Conference, OSU Advantage Accelerator, City of Corvallis Economic Development, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, Technology Association of Oregon along with others.
Willamette Innovators Network presents an opportunity for the region’s Innovators to come together to share, learn, and connect. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other innovators, researchers, potential collaborators, investors, academics and ED leaders while celebrating the creativity and innovation of the Willamette Valley.
The Willamette Innovators Network web site is a hub of connectivity, a place to connect people and organizations so the synergy and conversation can continue year round. Join the WIN community and start connecting today.
Sponsorship & exhibitor opportunities available.
WiN Vision Statement
Help propel the Mid-Willamette Valley region to become a kick-ass innovation culture widely envied for its vibrancy, prosperity and contributions to the world
WiN Mission Statement
We lead the growth of the local traded sector by connecting and advocating for our incredible people and organizations, unifying them into a strong and productive innovation community.
We produce programs and support partner organizations in order to connect local businesses, higher education, government and talent through all phases of the innovation lifecycle.
Voice and Leadership
- Publish an Annual Assessment of the state of the local innovation community.
Create and execute issue-specific advocacy campaigns based on the Annual Assessment results.
- Be a resource to businesses and government organizations for timely review and input on marketing material with respect to the local innovation community.
Connecting the Innovation Community
- Host signature events in order to bring together innovation community members and celebrate, engage, and have fun.
Support and sponsor local meet-up events and groups in order to deepen and broaden WiN’s reach and brand.
- Aggregate and promote peer-to-peer learning opportunities to serve as a central point of contact for local professional development.
Talent ‘Pipeline’ and Research
- Be a bridge between local businesses and Oregon State University to support local talent recruitment, retention, and training.
- Conduct an annual review of Oregon State University’s Strategic Plan, and various reports, to identify opportunities for connecting new research activities to local business innovations and vice versa.